Saturday 13 November 2010

My favorite subject =)

The first classes I had in university i don't liked... the only thing I like was chemistry and math, but not totally.This change in the second term, now i have much subjects related to my career . Now, I can say that I have two subjects that I like, for one hand biochemistry, that ended, although it was very difficult i liked me because I loved helping me understand how my body works and how they affect excess in my health.
For other hand, anatomy, the lecture isn’t very funny, the teacher present pictures in a pawer point and explains, is a bit boring, but the practical are amazing, they put us in a meson sample of body parts from different animals and give us a guide to locate the most relevant segment. I really love it for several reasons, one is that I love know the names of all, I have a crazy obsession for knowing what it is called every bone, every muscle, everything .. jajaa .. i admire so much  the difficulty of estructure that the body has, I love to understand it relates to each body part for most small. For this and more love antomia thousand reasons, but a thousand more i also hate  this subject...jajajjaja 

6 comments:

  1. Hi cami!!!
    my favourite subject it´s anatomy too, and thing that it´s great

    bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like too but for me is very difficult learn everything because the animals have many parts XD, and my memory is a bit fragile XD.

    See you, xoxo.

    Nata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anatomy is a subject difficult to learn is to practice a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your favorites subjects are very difficult X_X but the anatomy's lectures are so boring :o i prefer the practice ^^

    Good look

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first classes I had in university i don't WF liked... the only thing I like was chemistry and math, but not totally.This TENSE change in the second term, now i have WW much subjects related to my career . Now, I can say that I have two subjects that I like, for one hand biochemistry, that ended, although it was very difficult i liked me because I loved helping me understand how my body works and how they affect excess in my health.
    WW For other hand, anatomy, the lecture isn’t very funny, the teacher present pictures in a pawer point and explains, is a bit boring, but the practical ^ are amazing, they put us in a? meson sample of body parts from different animals and give us a guide to locate the most relevant segment. I really love it for several reasons, one is that I love know the names of all, I have a crazy obsession for knowing what it is called every bone, every muscle, everything .. jajaa .. i admire so much the difficulty of estructure that the body has, I love to understand it relates to each body part for most small. For this and more love antomia thousand reasons, but a thousand more i also hate this subject...jajajjaja

    cami,
    well done! you must be very good at memorising then...
    miss

    ReplyDelete